25 Inspirational Quotes for Women in Business
Owning your own business can be exhilarating, but it can also be full of frustration, failure, and discouragement. Every successful entrepreneur knows that the road to the top is a windy one complete with a series of hills and valleys. If you're not careful, you could find yourself wanting to throw in the towel.
Don’t quit! Remember the ones who have gone before you have been right where you are. Listen to these wise words of encouragement, even place them where you can see them everyday to remind you to keep going.
1. “Great things never come from comfort zones. ”
2. “Rid your mind of ‘can’t’.”
3. “Find people who will make you better.” -Michelle Obama
4. “Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J.K. Rowling
5. “Do one thing that scares you every day.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
7. “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
8. “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.”
9. “Never let fear decide your future.”
10. “Strive for progress not perfection.”
11. “When you feel like giving up, remember why you started.”
12. “Never give up. Great things take time.”
13. “God, I trusted you with my dream, and You’ve taken if far beyond what I ever could have dreamed or imagined.” – Joanna Gaines
14. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do, but from overcoming the things you thought you couldn’t.”
15. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “If you’re always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing YOU can be.” – Maya Angelou
17. “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
18. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
19. “Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.”
20. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
21. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
22. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
23. “The secret to our success is found in our daily agenda.” – Tag Short
24. “Create the life you dream about.”
25. “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
So don’t give up! Even through the failures, the ups and downs, you can look back and see how far you have come and how much you have learned. I also recommend reading biographies of the successful people you admire. I think you would be encouraged as you read about their journeys.
Share this post with your fellow female entrepreneurs. We could all use a little inspiration. If you need help getting started in your business, visit sharlafanous.com.